Households and Nonprofit Organizations; Credit Market Instruments; Liability, Level/Gross Domestic Product
The FRED series Household Sector: Liabilities: Household Credit Market Debt Outstanding is now known as Households and Nonprofit Organizations; Credit Market Instruments; Liability.
The source series id is LA154104005.Q.
This series appears in Table D.3. For further information see the assistance provided in the guide to the Financial Accounts at http://www.federalreserve.gov/apps/fof/.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), Households and Nonprofit Organizations; Credit Market Instruments; Liability, Level [CMDEBT], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CMDEBT, February 27, 2017.
Source: U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Release: Gross Domestic Product
BEA Account Code: A191RC1
Gross domestic product (GDP), the featured measure of U.S. output, is the market value of the goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States.
For more information, see the Guide to the National Income and Product Accounts of the United States (NIPA) - (http://www.bea.gov/national/pdf/nipaguid.pdf)
U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Gross Domestic Product [GDP], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP, February 27, 2017.
Gross Domestic Product
- Table 1.1.5. Gross Domestic Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.2.5. Gross Domestic Product by Major Type of Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.3.5. Gross Value Added by Sector: Quarterly
- Table 1.4.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Purchases, and Final Sales to Domestic Purchasers: Quarterly
- Table 1.5.5. Gross Domestic Product, Expanded Detail: Quarterly
- Table 1.7.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product, Net National Product, National Income, and Personal Income: Quarterly
- Table 1.17.5. Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Income, and Other Major NIPA Aggregates: Quarterly