Source: US. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Release: Gross Domestic Product
BEA Account Code: A191RC1
Gross domestic product (GDP), the featured measure of U.S. output, is the market value of the goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States.
For more information, see the Guide to the National Income and Product Accounts of the United States (NIPA) - (http://www.bea.gov/national/pdf/nipaguid.pdf)
US. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Gross Domestic Product [GDP], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP, December 11, 2016.
Release: Fiscal Year Budget Data
Dates represent the end of the fiscal year. Fiscal year series are updated with official OMB figures in January or February. In October, the latest fiscal year is updated with figures from the Treasury Department (September figures from the Treasury's fiscal year to date series).
US. Office of Management and Budget, Federal Net Outlays [FYONET], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYONET, December 11, 2016.
Gross Domestic Product
- Table 1.1.5. Gross Domestic Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.2.5. Gross Domestic Product by Major Type of Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.3.5. Gross Value Added by Sector: Quarterly
- Table 1.4.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Purchases, and Final Sales to Domestic Purchasers: Quarterly
- Table 1.5.5. Gross Domestic Product, Expanded Detail: Quarterly
- Table 1.7.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product, Net National Product, National Income, and Personal Income: Quarterly
- Table 1.17.5. Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Income, and Other Major NIPA Aggregates: Quarterly