Source: U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Release: Gross Domestic Product
BEA Account Code: A191RC1
Gross domestic product (GDP), the featured measure of U.S. output, is the market value of the goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States.
For more information, see the Guide to the National Income and Product Accounts of the United States (NIPA) - (http://www.bea.gov/national/pdf/nipaguid.pdf)
U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Gross Domestic Product [GDP], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP, August 18, 2017.
Release: Economic Report of the President
Dates represent the end of the fiscal year.
Council of Economic Advisers (US), Gross Federal Debt [FYGFD], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYGFD, August 18, 2017.
Gross Domestic Product
- Table 1.1.5. Gross Domestic Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.2.5. Gross Domestic Product by Major Type of Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.3.5. Gross Value Added by Sector: Quarterly
- Table 1.4.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Purchases, and Final Sales to Domestic Purchasers: Quarterly
- Table 1.5.5. Gross Domestic Product, Expanded Detail: Quarterly
- Table 1.7.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product, Net National Product, National Income, and Personal Income: Quarterly
- Table 1.17.5. Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Income, and Other Major NIPA Aggregates: Quarterly