Release: National Accounts - GDP (Eurostat)
This series was discontinued as the Eurostat moved from the ESA 95 to ESA 10 system of accounts. This series doesn't exist in the new system. You can see a series for Euro Area (19 countries) at https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/EUNNGDP.
Copyright, 2016, European Union.
Data prior to December 31, 1998 are in Millions of ECU.
Eurostat, Gross Domestic Product for Euro Area (17 Countries) (DISCONTINUED)© [EUNGDP], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/EUNGDP, March 26, 2017.
Source: U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Release: Gross Domestic Product
BEA Account Code: A191RC1
Gross domestic product (GDP), the featured measure of U.S. output, is the market value of the goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States.
For more information, see the Guide to the National Income and Product Accounts of the United States (NIPA) - (http://www.bea.gov/national/pdf/nipaguid.pdf)
U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Gross Domestic Product [GDP], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP, March 26, 2017.
Gross Domestic Product
- Table 1.1.5. Gross Domestic Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.2.5. Gross Domestic Product by Major Type of Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.3.5. Gross Value Added by Sector: Quarterly
- Table 1.4.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Purchases, and Final Sales to Domestic Purchasers: Quarterly
- Table 1.5.5. Gross Domestic Product, Expanded Detail: Quarterly
- Table 1.7.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product, Net National Product, National Income, and Personal Income: Quarterly
- Table 1.17.5. Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Income, and Other Major NIPA Aggregates: Quarterly