Nonfinancial Corporate Business; Corporate Equities; Liability, Level/Gross Domestic Product
The FRED series Real Estate - Assets - Balance Sheet of Nonfarm Nonfinancial Corporate Business is now known as Nonfinancial Corporate Business; Real Estate at Market Value.
The source series id is FL105035005.Q.
This series no longer appears in Table B.103, but is updated in the underlying data set.
This data still updates, to see data for this series, go to https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/NCBEILQ027S.
For further information see the assistance provided in the guide to the Financial Accounts at http://www.federalreserve.gov/apps/fof/.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), Nonfinancial Corporate Business; Corporate Equities; Liability, Level [MVEONWMVBSNNCB], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MVEONWMVBSNNCB, November 25, 2017.
Source: U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Release: Gross Domestic Product
BEA Account Code: A191RC
Gross domestic product (GDP), the featured measure of U.S. output, is the market value of the goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States.For more information, see the Guide to the National Income and Product Accounts of the United States (NIPA) - (http://www.bea.gov/national/pdf/nipaguid.pdf)"
U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Gross Domestic Product [GDP], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP, November 25, 2017.
Gross Domestic Product
- Table 1.1.5. Gross Domestic Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.2.5. Gross Domestic Product by Major Type of Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.3.5. Gross Value Added by Sector: Quarterly
- Table 1.4.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Purchases, and Final Sales to Domestic Purchasers: Quarterly
- Table 1.5.5. Gross Domestic Product, Expanded Detail: Quarterly
- Table 1.7.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product, Net National Product, National Income, and Personal Income: Quarterly
- Table 1.17.5. Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Income, and Other Major NIPA Aggregates: Quarterly