Wilshire 5000 Total Market Full Cap Index©/Gross Domestic Product
Source: Wilshire Associates
Release: Wilshire Indexes
The total market indexes are total market returns, which do include reinvested dividends. The designation Full Cap for an index signifies a float adjusted market capitalization that includes shares of stock not considered available to "ordinary" investors. Copyright, 2016, Wilshire Associates Incorporated. Reprinted with permission. More information about the various indexes from Wilshire Associates can be found at http://www.wilshire.com/Indexes/.
Wilshire Associates, Wilshire 5000 Total Market Full Cap Index© [WILL5000INDFC], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/WILL5000INDFC, August 28, 2016.
Source: US. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Release: Gross Domestic Product
BEA Account Code: A191RC1
Gross domestic product (GDP), the featured measure of U.S. output, is the market value of the goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States.
For more information, see the Guide to the National Income and Product Accounts of the United States (NIPA) - (http://www.bea.gov/national/pdf/nipaguid.pdf)
US. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Gross Domestic Product [GDP], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDP, August 28, 2016.
Gross Domestic Product
- Table 1.1.5. Gross Domestic Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.2.5. Gross Domestic Product by Major Type of Product: Quarterly
- Table 1.3.5. Gross Value Added by Sector: Quarterly
- Table 1.4.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Purchases, and Final Sales to Domestic Purchasers: Quarterly
- Table 1.5.5. Gross Domestic Product, Expanded Detail: Quarterly
- Table 1.7.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product, Net National Product, National Income, and Personal Income: Quarterly
- Table 1.17.5. Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Income, and Other Major NIPA Aggregates: Quarterly