Gross Domestic Product/St. Louis Adjusted Monetary Base
Source: US. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Release: Gross Domestic Product
BEA Account Code: A191RC1
US. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Gross Domestic Product [GDPA], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDPA, September 30, 2016.
This series has been reconstructed starting July 14, 2003. For further information, please refer to http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/review/03/09/Anderson.pdf. Historical data and components are available at http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/review/03/09/0309ra.xls.
Further information and definitions are available at: http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/mt/.
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, St. Louis Adjusted Monetary Base [AMBNS], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/AMBNS, September 30, 2016.
Gross Domestic Product
- Table 1.1.5. Gross Domestic Product: Annual
- Table 1.2.5. Gross Domestic Product by Major Type of Product: Annual
- Table 1.3.5. Gross Value Added by Sector: Annual
- Table 1.4.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Purchases, and Final Sales to Domestic Purchasers: Annual
- Table 1.5.5. Gross Domestic Product, Expanded Detail: Annual
- Table 1.7.5. Relation of Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product, Net National Product, National Income, and Personal Income: Annual
- Table 1.17.5. Gross Domestic Product, Gross Domestic Income, and Other Major NIPA Aggregates: Annual