Source: U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
Release: Gross Domestic Product
BEA Account Code: A191RX
Real gross domestic product is the inflation adjusted value of the goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States.For more information see the Guide to the National Income and Product Accounts of the United States (NIPA) - (http://www.bea.gov/national/pdf/nipaguid.pdf)
U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Real Gross Domestic Product [GDPC1], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDPC1, July 22, 2018.
Source: S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC
Release: Standard & Poors
The S&P 500 is regarded as a gauge of the large cap U.S. equities market. The index includes 500 leading companies in leading industries of the U.S. economy, which are publicly held on either the NYSE or NASDAQ, and covers 75% of U.S. equities. Since this is a price index and not a total return index, the S&P 500 index here does not contain dividends.
Copyright © 2016, S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC. All rights reserved. Reproduction of S&P 500 in any form is prohibited except with the prior written permission of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC (“S&P”). S&P does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or availability of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions, regardless of the cause or for the results obtained from the use of such information. S&P DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. In no event shall S&P be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including lost income or lost profit and opportunity costs) in connection with subscriber’s or others’ use of S&P 500.
Permission to reproduce S&P 500 can be requested from email@example.com. More contact details are available from http://us.spindices.com/contact-us/ including phone numbers for all of its regional offices.
S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC, S&P 500 [SP500], retrieved from FRED, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis; https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/SP500, July 22, 2018.
Gross Domestic Product
- Table 1.1.6. Real Gross Domestic Product, Chained Dollars: Quarterly
- Table 1.2.6. Real Gross Domestic Product by Major Type of Product, Chained Dollars: Quarterly
- Table 1.3.6. Real Gross Value Added by Sector, Chained Dollars: Quarterly
- Table 1.4.6. Relation of Real Gross Domestic Product, Real Gross Domestic Purchases, and Real Final Sales to Domestic Purchasers, Chained Dollars: Quarterly
- Table 1.5.6. Real Gross Domestic Product, Expanded Detail, Chained Dollars: Quarterly
- Table 1.7.6. Relation of Real Gross Domestic Product, Real Gross National Product, and Real Net National Product, Chained Dollars: Quarterly
- Table 1.8.6. Command-Basis Real Gross Domestic Product and Gross National Product, Chained Dollars: Quarterly
- Table 1.17.6. Real Gross Domestic Product, Real Gross Domestic Income, and Other Major NIPA Aggregates, Chained Dollars: Quarterly